Trinity is innovative and we take pride in being thought-leaders within our community.
- We were the first church in the diocese to install solar panels to become more eco-friendly.
- We offer credit card payments at fundraisers using the square for efficiency and to stay up-to-date with the latest tech.
- We moved to high efficiency heating this year to reduce our carbon footprint.
- We have installed new video and audio systems for the comfort and enjoyment of our parishoners.
- During the Syrian Refugee Crisis, we were among the first to respond with sponsorships and support for the Syrian community.
- During the pandemic we moved swiftly to Zoom and shifted our seniors’ mission to an online platform, and had meals normally served in the church catered and delivered to people's homes.
- We have partnered with Andrew Fleck Childcare to offer child care facilities.
We are proud of the steps we have taken, but do not plan to stop there. Trinity is welcome to new suggestions and feedback from the community, so if you have an innovation you would like to see, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org