At each 10 am Sunday service (9:30 am in the summer), many parishioners contribute their time and talents. Below are a few examples:
- Greeters (the friendly face who welcomes you and hands out bulletins)
- Altar Guild (those who prepare the altar before the service, and maintain it afterwards)
- Readers from Scripture
- Intercessors (those who read the Prayers of the People)
- Servers (those who assist the priest during the service)
- Lay Administrators (those who offer Communion to fellow parishioners)
- Fellowship (those who prepare and serve tea, coffee, juice and snacks after the service)
- Church School Teachers (not often seen performing their duties in the worship service, but so appreciated!)
Parishioners who wish to offer their talents in any of these duties should contact the Church Office.
Coffee-time directly follows the 10 am worship on Sunday mornings. We have coffee, tea, juice, and baked goods. This is an easy way to get involved and meet new people. Everyone is welcome to sign up for one of the three tasks: set-up and serving, bringing baked goods, cleaning up. In the summer, we have water and iced tea at the back of the sanctuary following the 9:30 am service.